· Eid-ul-Adha, the joyous occasion, has arrived. I pray to Allah for happiness, health, and fortune for you. May you and all your loved ones have a wonderful time celebrating this auspicious moment. Happy Bakra Eid!
· Happy Eid ul-Adha! Today and every day, bring strength, happiness, and laughter into your life!
· May Allah ease these difficult pandemic times and bestow everyone with peace and wealth this Eid. Have a wonderful time! Eid ul-Adha Mubarak.
· On Eid-Ul-Adha and always, may Allah's wonderful graces bring you faith, optimism, and delight. Happy Eid Ul Adha in the year 2021!
· Eid Ul Adha Mubarak! May you, like Ibrahim, constantly have a strong faith and confidence in Allah and never be diverted by anything negative.
· Bakra Eid Mubarak! This pious day is not about the blood or the meat. It’s only about your devotion that reaches to Allah in praise of his constant guidance and affection to you.
· May Allah grant you all your desires and fill your heart with love, your soul with spirituality, and your mind with wisdom on this wonderful day of Eid-ul-Adha. Greetings on the occasion of Eid ul-Adha!
· Wishing you and your family a joyful Eid ul-Adha.
· Here's wishing you a great Eid, which will fill you with courage and strength to help you overcome all of life's challenges! Happy Eid.
· On the occasion of Eid, I pray to Allah to fill your life with love and happiness. On Bakra Eid, I send you my heartfelt greetings!
· On the pious occasion of Eid, I wish you and your family peace, harmony, happiness, good health, and success. Happy Eid ul-Adha to you and your family.
· May your honest prayers be accepted, and may Allah's best blessings be showered upon you. Warm blessings of Eid!
· May you continue to gain wisdom and charm with each passing day! May this Eid bring you and your loved ones happiness. Happy Eid ul-Adha!
· Feel the enchantment of Eid all around you and know that God's grace is with you at all times. You'll be surrounded by affection and attention at all times. Eid Mubarak!
· Eid Ul Adha is a day to reflect on our deeds and give to those who are less fortunate. May Allah accept our self-sacrifices! Happy Eid!